Sunday 25 May 2008

Unexpected Trip, unexpected kind of fun

Does it ever happen to you that some friend of yours find out some special offer to go on a trip abroad in the last minute and you have decided to take up the opportunity in the very last minute?


Yes it happens to me about 3 weeks ago when a friend ask me to go on a short cruise trip to the Greek Island of Rhodes. We left Cyprus at around lunch time on Friday. We took the cruise ship Salamis Glory and it set sail to Rhodes.


It wasn't my first time to Rhodes, but it was still great fun. I remembered when the vessel left Lemesos port I was imagining that all my colleagues at work are still slaving away at work, while I am having a lovely cold beer!

We arrived at Rhodes at around lunch time on Saturday, the weather was hot and we spent the entire day site seeing in the Old town Rhodes. It was definitely good to be away for the weekend.

Sunday arrived very quickly and we have to headed back to Cyprus. On the hold it was a very nice trip.



No comments: